Annual General Meeting 2020
April 19 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The President’s and Treasurer’s report can be found here.
Order of Business
- President’s Address including overview of Finances
- Member Q&A
- Election of Officers (President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer) and General Committee
RULES OF PLAY
We are limited to 40 minutes due to the nature of the meeting being on ZOOM
Members are asked to
- read the minutes from the 2019 AGM
- read the 2019 President’s and Treasurer’s report / balance sheet
- send your nomination for office bearers via email no later than 9 April 2020.
- send any questions you may have for the committee via email no later than 15 April 2020.
- download ZOOM app if you haven’t got it yet. You will also be able to join via the Zoom website via the meeting link.
For a copy of the Nomination form for Officers and Committee please click here.
Before the meeting we will:
- send you the list of candidates for you to cast your vote via Survey Monkey
- send you the ZOOM link to join the meeting
- compile the answers to your questions and address them at the meeting. If we get a large number of questions and can’t address them all in the call, they will be answered in the meeting minutes, which will be sent out after the meeting and published on the website.
As this is new territory, we’d be grateful for your support. If anyone is able to help getting this going, please let us know.
We hope you will be able to attend be part of the first virtual AGM in Tennis Sydney history.