Under the Associations Incorporation Act 2009 No 7, the Tennis Sydney Committee must ensure that Annual General Meetings are held within 6 months after the close of the association’s financial year which is the 31st December.
At this Meeting the President’s Report and the Financial Statement (Treasurer’s Report) are tabled and are voted on.
The election of office bearers (President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer) and Ordinary Committee Members will also take place. The positions of office bearers are open to all to stand for. In the event of there being multiple candidates, appointment will be put to a majority vote.
This year’s AGM will be held on 11 February 2018 at 3pm (during Sunday Social) at Parklands Sports Centre (Corner Anzac Parade & Lang Road, Moore Park). All members are welcome to attend.
1. Appointment of Chairperson
2. Recording of Attendance and Determination of a Quorum
3. Minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting
4. President’s Report
5. Treasurer’s Report
5. Election of Office Bearers
– Appointment of President (Incumbent – Damien O’Brien)
– Appointment of Vice-President (Incumbent – Jon Zhu)
– Appointment of Secretary (Incumbent – Evan Knowles)
– Appointment of Treasurer (Incumbent – Chul Kim)
– Appointment of Ordinary Committee Members
6. Other Business
The positions of President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer are open to all to stand for. In the event of there being multiple candidates, appointment will be put to a majority vote.
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
Account Name: Tennis Sydney Inc.
Account Number: 2803 1049
The constitution of an incorporated association forms the structure within which the association operates. Tennis Sydney Inc. adopts the model constitution under the Associations Incorporation Act 2009.