The closest train stations to the courts are a toss-up between Marrickville and Petersham depending on which line is most convenient.
• 4 divisions comprising 2 groups of 5 teams per division.
• Each group will have a captain who is responsible for managing balls for the group and reporting the scores back to the tournament desk.
• Within each group, each team will play a round robin of 4 matches of 1 set, first to 6 games.
• 2nd deuce is sudden death point, a standard tiebreak at 5-5.
• The winner and runner up of each group will be determined by sets won. In the event of a tie on sets, the winner will be determined by the higher percentage of games won. ie. Games won divided by total games played (eg. 20 games won, 18 games lost = 20/(20+18) = 52.632%)
The winner of each group will advance to their division final. The runner up of each group will play off for 3rd /4th.
The DRAW and first round matches is available HERE on Saturday 18 October at 9.00am. Please note your first match time carefully and be at the courts 15 minutes before this time.
We trust all Tennis Sydney & Amazon Tennis Members, family and friends enjoy the day.