Fees and terms of entry
$60.00 per doubles team ($5 per entry to fundraising) – a team will not be deemed entered until full payment has been made.
All entries must be made online through the GLTA Tournament Software. If you have played in GLTA tournaments before you will be prompted to “Enter online with an account”. If you are new to GLTA events you will have the option to create an account before completing your entry and payment. You only need to do this once for future GLTA tournaments.
Entries are only open to current financial Members of Tennis Sydney and Amazon Tennis.
• 4 divisions comprising 2 groups of 5 teams per division.
• Each group will have a captain who is responsible for managing balls for the group and reporting the scores back to the tournament desk.
• Within each group, each team will play a round robin of 4 matches of 1 set, first to 6 games.
• 2nd deuce is sudden death point, a standard tiebreak at 5-5.
• The winner and runner up of each group will be determined by sets won. In the event of a tie on sets, the winner will be determined by the higher percentage of games won. ie. Games won divided by total games played (eg. 20 games won, 18 games lost = 20/(20+18) = 52.632%)
The winner of each group will advance to their division final. The runner up of each group will play off for 3rd /4th.
Entry will be available HERE on Saturday 2 August from 10.00am.
If you have any questions please contact me at email@example.com