Bake-off entries: Please deliver your entries by 10.00am for judging.
The closest train stations to the courts are a toss-up between Marrickville and Petersham depending on which line is most convenient.
• 3 divisions comprising 2 groups of 5 teams per division.
• Each group will have a captain who is responsible for managing balls for the group and reporting the scores back to the tournament desk.
• Within each group, each team will play a round robin of 4 matches of 1 set, first to 6 games.
• 2nd deuce is sudden death point, a standard tiebreak at 5-5.
• The winner and runner up of each group will be determined by sets won. In the event of a tie on sets, the winner will be determined by the higher percentage of games won. ie. Games won divided by total games played (eg. 20 games won, 18 games lost = 20/(20+18) = 52.632%)
The winner of each group will advance to their division final. The runner up of each group will play off for 3rd /4th.
The DRAW is available HERE
We trust all Tennis Sydney Members, family and friends enjoy the day.